Saturday, March 26, 2011

Loading Day 1... Kill me now!

8:40 am

Great googley-moogley! Just finished breakfast... enough breakfast for like 3 days! I'm already scared to see the scale tomorrow morning... the only saving grace is that I know it's going to come off fast! So far this morning I've had a few bites of creamy coffee frozen goodness, a handful of carob covered almonds, a macadamia Kind bar (best thing EVER!), half an avocado topped with chickpeas and salsa, a container of full-fat maple vanilla yogurt with coconut almond granola, and 2 chocolate walnut clusters (which are apparently totally overrated). Oh yeah and the MOST important part, of course, COFFEE! A big cup of Christmas blend - my fave. Oh warm deliciousness, carry me on to the fields of sunshine and yellow daisies. Take me away to lands of... ok I'm taking this too far. I'll stop now. Sorry. 

SO... I'm planning on taking the rest of the day a step at a time... I never had problems loading on my previous 2 rounds but this is going to be hard, I can already tell! I've probably already eaten enough for all day today, too and it's only 8:54! Yes, it took me 14 minutes to type that because I'm multitasking... except not really because I'm stopping everything to work on one thing instead of doing more than one thing at the same time. Don't judge me. 


8:55pm

WHOA. I'm so stuffed - and getting ready to drink a beer. LOL. Wanna enjoy some Asahi Black before I can't have it for a few weeks! So I snacked a little bit before my dad got here this afternoon (after breakfast, I mean) I had a handful of almonds and some chickpeas. Yums! Then for lunch I took dad out to the Oasis on Lake Travis and got the shrimp stuffed avocado, plus tortilla soup with lots of cheese, and about half a basket of tortilla chips. YUM! But I was entirely too stuffed... or at least that's what I felt like. Went to Starbucks and got an Americano with some delicious half-and-half... then proceeded to have a door opened in my face and spilled it EVERYWHERE! AmericaNOOOOO! So I went back and got another one - only I decided to get a cold one this time, and filled it with more half and half. I felt SO BLOATED. People kept looking at me and pointing and laughing and I felt so embarrassed thinking they could see my four million pounds that I have gained... then I remembered I'm wearing my Charlie Sheen shirt. -.- Ok I guess you can laugh if I'm Duh, Winning.

So I took my dad to downtown and showed him around, we walked around the Domain and the Triangle, then decided to get something to eat. I was taking him to my favorite coffee shop downtown but there was an event and hoards of tourists so we skipped it and headed to Freddie's. Well driving to Freddie's we passed the Trailer Park and Eatery and dad flipped! U-turn!!!!!! So what did we order? A lamb sausage dog with feta and tzatziki, and a fish taco, and a breakfast taco. STUFFED. Like barely able to finish it... even though we split it between us. Waddled my way over to the foozeball table and we played for a little while, then decided it was time for a beer. Nomnomnom. Time to get some Asahi and kick back for the evening! Oh but wait - dad brought... fudge? Dark chocolate fudge - the best. What goes better with Asahi Black than chocolate? Well... I can think of some things but for the sake of keeping this blog ehem... *clean* I will leave it with food. LOL!! *clears throat* OK MOVING ON...


We shall see what the scale says tomorrow - I feel like I gained 10 lbs today but I hope to goodness I didn't! Yikes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment