Tuesday, March 29, 2011

VLCD Day 2 (-2.0)

Well I was slightly disappointed stepping on the scale this morning. I was hoping for a much bigger loss for my first day! I guess 2 lbs is still a lot, but it doesn't seem like it. I'm thinking perhaps I didn't drink enough yesterday, and/or the HCG just wasn't in my system as it should have been. I've been going to the bathroom WAY more today than I did yesterday! I'm sure you wanted to know that.

Today's lunch is so delicious I think I might cry. Every time I cook on Phase 2, I wonder why I don't eat like this more often?! Cabbage and chicken soup with ACV and Braggs... you just can't beat it. And for my fruit I blended strawberries with some crushed ice and chocolate stevia. Oh speaking of blended, today at work I blended passion tea and ice with some stevia to make a slushy for a snack. YUM! (pause: I can't find all the chicken in this soup! There's too much cabbage! *digs around in soup bowl* okay continue...).

I took my 2nd dose of drops an hour earlier today and I haven't been hungry at ALL. So nice! I love HCG.

It's amazing how quickly the detox aspect of this happens - yesterday I fell asleep into REM sleep at 4 in the afternoon, and I did it again around 3:30 today! Of course, I was up about an hour and a half later than normal last night, but normally I don't sleep during the day at all.

Looking forward to the scale tomorrow morning... I hope I see something significant!

No comments:

Post a Comment