Wednesday, March 30, 2011

VLCD Day 3 (-1)

Well, it wasn't as big of a loss as I had hoped for, but its still a loss! I figured I wouldn't  be losing a gob right away this time, anyway, since I'm closer to my ideal weight than I was the last 2 rounds.

Also, I'll warn you right now - I forgot to take pics today of my dinner. So sue me! But it was simply delicious!!! I have never used shrimp for Phase 2, but my sister has raved about it so I decided to try it this round. The scale shall tell! My mouth definitely gave an OK... Omg yum!!! I boiled the shrimp, then wrapped it in lettuce and put a sauce made with mustard, sambal olek, and Braggs. Y. U. M. !!!!! Finished with a nice granny smith mmmm.

Oh, I also bought English Toffee stevia today - and I'm already addicted!! Its deliciousness in my mouth, fo sho. I used it in my coffee, and instead if just eating my grapefruit half, I blended it with ice and the toffee stevia and made a sorbet. YUM! And then I couldn't  resist... I made Chocolate Delight with it too. YUMMMM!!!!! I ate 2 pieces already! Lol. Yes I know, I say yum a lot. So sue me.

Not so excited to see the scale tomorrow - not only did I eat at 7 instead of 5 like normal, but I had to take my drops early (3:30) AND I worked out at Krav tonight. Ah well - I can smell the ketosis taking effect, so I know if I gain/stall tomorrow its mostly water.


Oh yeah - one more thing... had a bit of a "whoops!" tonight when I chewed a piece of gum. Drat! Totally wasn't thinking. Hopefully it doesn't affect me - I know there are some people who chew gum through Phase 2 and Phase 3, but I never have before. *crosses fingers* hope it doesn't set me back! Ok well.. onto tomorrow.

Forward, march!

Yes, I know, I close with stupid lines. So sue me.

No comments:

Post a Comment