Monday, March 28, 2011

VLCD Day 1 (+3.5 load weight)

So I gained a total of 3.5 lbs from my loading days - about the same as what I gained my last round. I've been a little hungry today, but I think it's because I went so long without my drops from the first dose to the 2nd dose because as soon as I took my next dose and ate, I haven't been hungry at all; just have that "empty" feeling that I always get. It's rather nice after yesterday!

Work was great today - I only had 2 people mention my wearing gloves. I just hope I'm not freaking people out thinking I have a disease or something! Hahaha. I also got a sexy longsleeve button up shirt for work to keep the milk-fat off of my skin when I'm on bar (as opposed to the shortsleeve polos I usually wear). Not that it matters that it's sexy - it's under my apron - but when I wear it when I'm not at work it's nice. Haha!

For lunch today, I was SO excited to be able to have just simple food after my loading days. I "stir-fried" some chicken that I defrosted this morning with some Bragg's, then wrapped it up in a couple of lettuce leaves with some mustard. I would have taken the time to make something more elaborate if I wasn't trying to cook in under 5 minutes! Munched on that on my way to Halcyon's (a coffee shop downtown) to have some coffee with my boyfriend. I wanted a latte sooooo bad! It's the only place that makes lattes that I really really really like - otherwise I always get Americanos or just coffees. *pout* oh well - only 3 weeks and it will be totally worth it!

For tonight, I've prepped my new bento box with dinner to take to the studio. I won't be working out tonight since I have a GOB of homework this week, but I am going to go so I can get out of the apartment. For dinner I filled the bottom of my bento with sliced celery, then the top part I have some grilled Sole and some red wine vinegar seasoned with garlic and such to pour over the celery. Yummmm!!! Can't wait ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment