Wednesday, May 4, 2011

P3 Day 17 (LDW -1.8)

YAY! I'm maintaining! *knocks on wood, throws salt over shoulder*

I'm terrified that I'm going to go under/over. Idk why - I'm stabilizing really well now that I'm controlling my stress levels when I eat dinner and afterwards. School was REALLY pissing me off today (pardon me), so I'm done for today or I'll be upset while I'm eating dinner and that is not good. Gonna watch some Eddie Izzard or something funny while I eat and afterwards to lighten the mood. Might go for a walk tonight, too! I wanna start exercising when I get into P4, but I'm gonna start slow so I don't gain a ton like I did last time! LOL. Last time I rode my bike about 15 miles right off the bat and gained 3 lbs! I know it was water weight but I still had to do a correction day anyway, and I think that kindof set off a long chain of bad reactions inside mah hypothalamus! I probably should have just done a clean eating day, but I didn't know anything about those back then. "Back then" lol.

Today's breakfast was a blueberry/banana (banana capella that is) pancake with banana cinnamon yogurt on top, some chorizo, and some spinach. Oh yeah and a grapefruit and some almonds :) Before work I threw together some CD with a couple almonds for a snack later.

Oh yeah and 1/4 of an avocado - totally forgot about that until I saw it in the photo! LOL!

Work was fun today - only a 6 hour shift so it went by quick. It's sooo nice being able to eat breakfast every day!!!! Can't even believe it.

Speaking of work, I stayed a little late at work since they were shorthanded, so lunch needed to be fast since I was STARVING hahaha. It was tuna salad and pickles, and a Cafe Vanilla frap. Actually it was vanilla Jay Robb protein and a pack of decaf Via... omg it was SO good!! I am loving P3!! After I input all my calories from lunch & dinner (I defrosted some salmon), I realized I was WAY short because apparently the salmon was only half the weight I thought it was! Yikes! What to up calories with? Hmm....

Then I remembered that one of my facebook friends (through the hcg support group on FB) had an AWESOME looking recipe for CD using Jay Robb vanilla protein as a "base".... I gave it a try and holy wowzers I nearly died! This girl comes up with the most amazing recipes.... I can't wait to try them all!!

The recipe I made was 2 tbsp of coconut oil mixed with 2 tbsp of vanilla protein powder. Put it in the freezer for a minute, then I put a recipe of toffee CD on top of that and stuck it back in the freezer for another couple minutes. It was hard not to just EAT all of that protein/coco oil stuff as I was spooning it into the dish! How amazinggggg it tasted... so sinful!

Here's how mine looked after I broke it into pieces...



Hopefully the extra tbsp of coconut oil and the extra couple of tablespoons of jay robb/cocoa powder help my calories even if it's just a lil bit. I don't wanna fall below my 2 lbs when I'm this close!

For dinner I used the rest of my Greek yogurt to make a spicy Tex-Mex "sour cream" sauce, then I pan cooked a salmon fillet with a bunch of southwestern spices and wilted some spinach on top. Topped it all off with a couple slices of tomato, and made some homemade lemonade to go with it. Yum! Now I'm watching some of Happy Gilmore so I can laugh a little bit and not be stressed, and then I'm gonna get stuff ready for lunch & breakfast tomorrow. Oh yeah and my walk! Hahahaha almost forgot! ;-)

P3D18, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment