Friday, May 6, 2011

P3 Days 18 & 19 (LDW +0.2, LDW +0.2)

I am sooooo terrified! I hope my weight is stable enough that I don't spike for any reason. I'm waiting to introduce ANYTHING that I'm afraid may cause me to gain. Keeping my almonds to about 6 instead of my normal 12, not doing any dairy at all, and definitely getting all my calories and lotsssss of veggies!

P3 Day 18
-----
 I wasn't too thrilled to see a 2lb increase, but it's still right at LDW so it's not that big of a deal really. I was looking over my charts from last round and my weight went up and down like this, too, just not quite as severely. Guess it was just a lucky round?

So food yesterday was pretty thrown together and I didn't get pics of breakfast or lunch because it was pretty rushed, but it was good! Breakfast wasn't anything different than normal. For lunch I made some REALLY yummy curried tuna patties! Wish I could remember what I did, exactly, but I'm definitely going to try to make them again and write down the recipe as I go. I also made a spicy curry mustard and dipped the patties in it... nomnomnom.

For dinner I used my MB to make some homemade fresh tomato sauce out of a roma tomato that I picked up from the little natural grocery store down the road. I diced up some chicken breast, squash & zucchini, & some green onion and simmered it in the tomato sauce until it was all nice and soft and thick. Soooo delicious.

After dinner I prepped my lunch to take to school today - using my uhh... I guess you could call it an Americanized Bento box?




Bottom layer: salad base. Greenleaf lettuce, diced onions, and tomato slices. 



Middle layer: salmon burger on one side and a couple pickles on the other side. Top layer: mustard dressing on one side, and in the morning my extra 1/2 grapefruit went right there where there's nothing 
:-)


And there it is with the top on! I like the top - it works good as a bowl :) hehehe



I rounded out the night with a couple of cups of tea & an hour of Eddie Izzard, a cali kicker, and a detox bath. I slept like a BABY after that bath, too! Great sleep and I actually dreamed! Haven't done that in a while.

---

P3 Day 19
----

Yay! Exactly the same as yesterday. I'm starting to see a trend here... I stay at the same weight for 2 days, then either go up or down and stay there for 2 days, then come back to the "middle" for 2 days. Not sure why? Just Phase 3 taking its course perhaps.

Breakfast today was amazing. I decided to be brave and add a piece of Ezekiel bread! I toasted it with a little bit of coconut oil on each side instead of butter (it's soooo good that way!). Then I ate it with my 2 fried eggs on top of it. Hit just dont git much better dan dis! Gobblegobblegobble. I really am scared to see the scale tomorrow, though.

My bento lunch was really good, but felt a little heavy in my stomach since I was a little upset after my morning class. I took some digestive enzymes and got a cup of calm tea, then went an hour early to my next class (the room is empty all day until my class) and watched Eddie Izzard for a bit to laugh. I feel MUCH better now that I've smiled and laughed. I'm so ready to go home. I just need a shoulder to lean on. Geez.

For dinner I'm making January's P3 pizza recipe - it uses eggs as the crust, then I'm going to lay some chicken, sauteed onions, broccoli, green peppers, and fresh tomato sauce on top. Yum! Skipping the cheese... I haven't tried ANY cheese yet and being this close to the end I'm just gonna wait a while longer. No biggie - I don't really like a lot of cheese on my pizzas anyway.



Hopefully my day gets better... but otherwise that's pretty much it for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment