Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Phase Life, Days 2 & 3

Have I mentioned recently that I love hCG??! Just sayin.

Yesterday I was still holding at 1lb above my LDW, making 3 days in a row of the same weight. I love it when that happens! No more updownupdownupdown haha. That's the beauty of stabilization!
---
Phase Life, Day 2

Since I had to be at work by 6, I threw together my normal breakfast, since I've made it so many times now I can whip it all together in about 2 minutes hahaha. Okay maybe 10 but close enough, right? Munched down my breakfast and headed to work with my little packed up bento box. I forgot to take pics yesterday, but I did the same thing that I did with it when I brought the salmon burger salad to school, except this time it was 2 small cans of tuna & spicy mustard instead of salmon. And that jalapeno mustard is GOOD stuff! Oh, I also brought a piece of Ezekiel bread to eat it with this time. I'm in love with that stuff!

Got home from a long day at work and had PLANNED on making a Jay Robb shake & then some salmon later for dinner... well... didn't go so great. Got home and had some drama going on, so my appetite went right out the window. I sobbed nonstop for probably 2 hours, prayed nonstop for the same, and talked to my sister for about half of that. I am so blessed to have her in my life!! And so proud of her! I know I'm the eldest, but I would truly be lost without her in my life. Just had to say that because I want everyone to know how lucky I am to have her. :) Anyway back to my story... so I sobbed and sobbed, and then went to meet up with my boyfriend at our usual meeting place, the Texican Cafe. It's like a cantina/mexican food restaurant, but we are there ALL the time so all of the waiters know us and it's just... idk... it's "our place" haha. Well, I know I was only on day 2 of Phase Life at this point, but I knew I wouldn't be able to say what I needed to if I didn't relax, so I texted my bf and asked him to order me a beer. To hell with the scale tomorrow is what ran through my mind.

I've never drank a beer that fast in my life. 2 beers, actually. He had barely even started his second and I was done with both of mine! I'm glad though - I had been praying the whole way to the restaurant about what to say, and for strength, and I know the liquid courage helped a lot with being strong enough to say it. Anyway enough about that.

Got home in time to eat dinner, but um yeah. I don't think so. Skipped it and hung out with my roommate and her boyfriend, which I'm glad I did because they were able to make me laugh, as usual! I love them both so much :) Yeah if you couldn't tell I'm pretty emotional right now hahaha! And no, it's not TOM either... just a lot going on right now.

Before bed I decided to rehydrate after the beer, so I drank 2 glasses of water and then made some tea with lemon, which really helped relax me even more, and by 10:30 I was barely able to stay awake! Crashed in bed and didn't move once last night.

---
Phase Life Day 3

So what's my weigh in after the beer? I dropped a pound. Yes, you heard it. Don't go using it as an excuse to drink dark beers right out of Phase 3 (that's my disclaimer LOL!), but I dropped back to my LDW. Even if it's just for today, I'll take it!

Breakfast today... yum. I'm trying to eat a lot this morning because I'm supposed to meet with my boyfriend again this afternoon and I doubt I'll have much of an appetite after that.

I made chorizo & cauliflower hashbrowns, a flax pancake topped with chocolate greek yogurt (thank you Capella drops!), half a grapefruit, and a tbsp of almond butter. I can't even tell you how good that pancake was with the chocolate yogurt. Wowwzzzerrrsssss! So now I'm just sipping my coffee, trying to stay calm and not think about later today, and blogging. Haha no kidding, right?

So now that I'm in Phase Life, I don't know that I'll be blogging every day. I might, but no promises! Haha. I am definitely going to start posting recipes & tips, both for Phase 2, Phase 3, and Life! I have a whole TON of pictures on making plum babyfood... what?! Don't look at me like that. You know you love it. I'm also going to post about my Apple Flax Pancakes that I make all the time, my Cauliflower Hashbrowns, I'll post my Chocolate Delight recipe I'm sure, and anything else that pops up along the way.

Well that's all for now - I'll update later tonight if I'm awake enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment