Thursday, April 21, 2011

P3 Day 1 (LDW -1.6)

After increasing my calories to 600 yesterday, I lost half a pound! Whoa! Love that cushion. I'm sure I'll go right up to LDW tomorrow, but it's nice to have such a great cushion today!

For breakfast I had a huge delicious omelet (cooked in BUTTER! GASP! Organic/grassfed but butter! LOL). Unfortunately I only had a few minutes to eat it before I left for work so I didn't take a picture of it :( I will get a picture of Saturday's breakfast, though! Tomorrow I'll be eating on the go again. I can't wait to not have to be at work at 5:30am!!! Speaking of being at work - I got to work 10 minutes early today, and my manager didn't show up until 30 minutes AFTER we are supposed to open at 6! Made for a quick workday, but I was pretty POed that I sat there not getting paid for an hour. I'll talk to her about it later.

So while I was at work, I made myself my normal quad-grande decaf Americano, but todayyyyy..... HALF AND HALF! Like 1/4 cup of it! LOL. It was so so so so soooo creamy and good. Then before I left work I made a Vanilla Rooibos tea and steamed some half and half for it, too. Used around 1/2 cup or so in that bwahahaha. Way too much but it'll help get my calories up for today! I've added up my calories so far and if I eat what I have planned for dinner I'll be at 1536. Couldn't have done it without cream - I estimated a cup of cream so that's like 360 calories! Yikes o.O But this round I'm AIMING for high cals in P3... last round I never got to 1500, not even in P4. Pretty sad. The only thing that worries me today is that looking at my ratio of fat/protein, I've got 40% protein and 50% fat... probably not ideal but I'll see. I did ok with it like that last round :)



Lunch today was soooo yummy! Keeping it simple the first day or two, so I went with a HUGE salad and 8 oz of diced chicken, sauteed with cumin, garlic, s&p, oregano, and some hot sauce, and then onions until the onions got caramelized. Then I diced up half of a little tomato, plus about 1/4 of my avocado that's been calling me for DAYS, and then a couple tablespoons of salsa from Sprouts. It was soooo good! I drizzled some Louisiana hot sauce on top and it finished it perfectly. OH plus I made limeade instead of lemonade today ^.^


I feel pretty full, actually! It seems weird to not have a Wasa and a fruit with my meal - LOL. But I did have the rest of my tea latte for "dessert." 

Plans for dinner are just some green beans and baked chicken - though it may end up being skillet chicken. Oh and I wanna add some chopped onions to my green beans. And yes I just typed "grean beens" HAHAHA! Oops. If dinner is especially fabulous, I will update with a pic/post. Otherwise, you'll hear from me (and my scale!) tomorrow afternoon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment