Tuesday, April 12, 2011

VLCD Day 16 (-0.8)

Sa-weet! My body really seems to react well to [grassfed] beef! And that was without being able to wear any gloves at work yesterday, too... pretty nice.

So yesterday I went shopping...



HAHAHA and wouldn't you like to know what's in the bag! Sorry... just for moi. Could be perfume, could be girly panties, could be a cute tank top... so many possibilities! Mwahahaha. Needless to say, I have decided that VS is probably one of my new favorite stores. Is that.... strange? Probably. Especially for a girl like me - a very UNgirly girl!

While I was shopping yesterday, I stopped by the Steeping Room and got my traditional summer drink - iced Coconut Green Tea. Heaven. It's like when you look up in the sky and you see those little puffy white clouds floating against the vibrant blue... that's how it tastes. Best way I can think to describe it. It reminds me of summer in Austin every time I taste it.

That being said, I realized today that I am surrounded by iced green tea... and I have coconut flavored Capella drops on the way to me! OMG - I wonder if it will taste the same?! Probably not but maybe close!! Can't wait for the drops to get herrrrrrre! I also want to try some of the peanut butter drops spread over my apple slices....


For lunch today I had chicken salad with the same delicious Asian dressing I made last night, with a Ryvita and a sliced GS apple (back to GS.... gotta love 'em). Since it was pretty much the same, I didn't take a pic of it. Don't worry, don't worry - there will be a pic of dinner I promise! I still have to add up my calories from lunch and figure out what veggie I wanna use for dinner, but I know there will be shrimp. Hahahaha. *deep threatening voice* "There will be shrimp." I should make a youtube video of that. Anyway lol. I'm doing shrimp and grapefruit for sure, possibly onions for veggie. Maybe shrimp curry again? Been a bit since I did that!

Well, off to study. I'll update after dinner!

---

UPDATE:


For dinner I ended up making shrimp with onions... not sure what kind of sauce but it's spicy and good! Used Bragg's, jalapeno hot sauce, cayenne, s&p, garlic, cumin... annnnnd I think that was it? It's delicious!! The weird thing was that I was hungry alllllll day, got my dinner ready, sat down, and was stuffed halfway through my grapefruit. o.O Guess the HCG found some more abnormal fat! Hahaha. 

Before dinner, I layed out in my swimsuit for about 30 minutes. Felt soooo nice to get some sun! Hopefully I didn't overdo it - Dr. S says sunburn can cause water retention. Weirrrrrd! Anyway... that's all for today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment