Tuesday, April 5, 2011

VLCD Day 8 (+0.4)

Hmmm... running 3/4 mile plus Phase 2 equals gain! Haha. I should have known better, really. No more working out for me for a few weeks!

So today I stopped with the macadamia nuts... apparently they're really meant only for breaking stalls in Phase 2? Still had 1 piece of chocolate delight, though, since that shouldn't affect weight loss. I looked at my calories from yesterday and realized I was only at about 460, so today I'm trying to get right up to 500 - so far what I have is 486. Maybe that will help break my no-lose streak! I'm so close to my goal... why! why! Hahaha. Go figure. 

Lunch today was shrimp jambalaya... more like shrimp jambacelery but it was delicious! Spicy enough to make my nose run so it did the job! Haha. I'm still trying to decide what to do for dinner, but I know I will be using the chicken that I defrosted, a tomato, an apple, and a crispbread! Haha. Maybe chili, taco salad, chicken pizza, baguettes.... OR... I do chicken and tomato soup and then drizzle some chocolate delight on my bread like a chocolate covered graham cracker. Yum!! Hmmm that actually sounds like deliciousness.

(Later: after dinner)

Went with chicken chili, strawberries, and a wasa with chocolate delight on top. YUM! Sorry - ate half of the cracker before a took a pic of it. 

On news other than my weight and HCG progress, I have discovered a small army of plaque on the back of my bottom front teeth. Apparently a few of the Plaque Soldiers decided to abandon the squad and I literally almost threw up thinking my tooth was rotting off! Hopefully I'm right in assuming that teeth don't just randomly start rotting off without hurting, right? Either way, it's definitely time to see the dentist! 

Here's to tomorrow... you'll know if I don't see a downwards trend on the scale tomorrow by the sound of my angry voice carrying loudly through the hills and over the seas to the wide ends of the earth. Haha, just kidding! Maybe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment