Friday, April 29, 2011

P3 Days 11 & 12 (LDW +0.8, LDW +2.0)

Good Lordy. This P3 is turning out to not be so great! I was hoping for a round similar to my last round where I never even got TO my LDW, let alone passed it! I nearly needed a flipping steak day today! I better go down tomorrow or I'm going to be mad. :( I'm 12 days in - that means I'd have to start my 21 days allll over again, and I would not be terribly happy about that!

Anyway, yesterday I was up, not sure why. I had added almonds and done ok, so I was eating a few of those, and I had some half and half, but not much so it shouldn't have been that. Needless to say I cut out all nuts and seeds yesterday, save for an avocado half that I didn't think about and ate with my eggs at breakfast. Other than that, I ate clean and got in about 1600 calories. Went to bed right at 3 hours after dinner because I was absolutely exhausted, but I went to bed upset. I've been so stressed this week with school, moving, my boyfriend, life in general. Ugh. I'm wondering if that's contributing to this, because I'm always stressed and I don't digest well when I do that. Plus I know stress messes with hormones and all of that, too. 

So today, hoping and praying to see at least the same weight as yesterday (which was 0.8 above LDW), I nearly threw the scale through the wall when it read 2.0lbs above LDW. That's a 1.2 gain OVERNIGHT. And I didn't eat any problem foods yesterday! WTF! 

Needless to say, today I've been eating clean. Not going to worry about calories. I had 2 eggs cooked in some coconut oil for breakfast, then for lunch I had 10oz lean steak and 4 cups spinach, cooked with the steaks. It was DEFINITELY delicious! I figured I would do steak and spinach just in case this is TOM related. I know I already feel mentally better after all of the nutrients/vitamins in that meal! Wow! You know what, I take that back - last round I did go over my LDW by .4 lbs once, but I had been steady at 2lbs below so I did a high protein day (it was Thanksgiving, so I ate breakfast and then pigged out on turkey breast meat at dinner LOL) and dropped a pound the next day. Hopefully I can do that again here so I can get stable! Geez. 

Not sure what I'll be having for dinner, as I'm driving up to Fort Worth again this weekend. I might end up moving back home after school is out - we shall see. I miss my family.

I'm also drinking a TON of water today, and some lemon juice in some of it now that I'm back home and not at work. And I'm taking some detox teas with me to have after dinner tonight, and possibly doing a detox bath, too. I've already had 4 cups of leafy greens, so I plan on having at least 2 cups of broccoli at dinner, perhaps some more spinach for a snack in a little bit here before I hit the road. I talked to Carol Ensminger earlier (from the miracleskinnydrops site/facebook group) and she told me that the more greens you eat, the more you lose. She said to aim for min. 4 cups of dark leafy greens & broccoli, so I figured if I could eat 4 at lunch (the wilted spinach), then 2 cups of brocco plus maybe another cup of spinach/chard or something like that at dinner I should be covered in greens! :)

Well, that's all for now. Here's hoping the evil scale has a streak of kindness tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment