Sunday, April 17, 2011

VLCD Day 21 (-0.2)

OH. MI. GOSH.

Today is officially my last day of taking my HCG! EEEEEEEK! 

So regarding my LDW... I am 2.6 lbs below what my goal weight was for this round - and loving it! That means even gaining up to 2 lbs, I'll still be BELOW my goal weight. Wow! 

Today I plan on continuing my 5oz of protein servings - it has REALLY helped with my hunger/weakness. I was re-reading P&I and found a section that explained it... 
Two difficulties may be encountered in the immediate post treatment period when a patient has
consumed all his abnormal fat...the patient at once begins to feel much more hungry and even weak. In spite of repeated warnings, some over-enthusiastic patients do not report this. However, in about two days the fact that they are being undernourished becomes visible in their faces...In such cases - and only in such cases - we allow a very slight increase in the diet, such as an extra apple, 150 grams of meat or two or three extra breadsticks during the three days of dieting after the last injection.
 It's funny - I was taking pictures of myself (HAHAHA ok that sounds SO vain!) and every single picture that I took, I deleted. I kept thinking "I look sick! What in the world??" So I asked for some advice from Shawna on the MiracleSkinnyDrops forum on Facebook, and she said it's a sign of protein deficiency. After I've upped my protein for the last 2 days I feel SO much better and I look better, too. And I'm still losing weight! Woohoo! I also did detox baths the last 2 days - love love love them. I will definitely be doing at least one of those a month even during maintenance. Really like that I can have the sauna-effect again - I missed detoxing in that sauna that my friends had!

So, plans for today? Shrimp and an apple for lunch, chicken and grapefruit for dinner. Simply because I'm going to be eating lunch at home and probably carrying dinner with me since I'm going to go visit with some of my Krav-Fam for the afternoon. Hopefully I don't gain too much if we work out... although I know it will be just water weight. Maybe if I drink enough it will flush back out over the next 2 days while I'm not on the drops.

Also for the next 2 days, I am going to eat some eggs for one of my protein servings each day, that way I won't have to worry about "introducing" them Wednesday morning when I make breakfast. Yums! I can't wait.

Here's one of the little things I got at IKEA yesterday - I made PB Brownie chocolate delight (using Fudge Brownie & PB Capella drops)... adding the fudge brownie drops made it taste soooo dark and rich - it's wonderful! Much better than just the cocoa powder, which usually gets too sweet for me once I add the stevia. And in a couple of days, I will be making Almond Joy CD - going to do CD with the fudge brownie capella drops, 2 almonds each, and some coconut sprinkles in the center! YUMMMMM omg I can hardly wait! I may add some coconut Capella too... but the coco oil usually gives it a good flavor in that regard.

Well, that's all for now. The countdown to P3 begins!!!!


Goal Weight: 130.0 lbs
LDW: 127.4 lbs


And now, for the random animation of the week........ *drumroll*


BROMANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment