Wednesday, April 27, 2011

P3 Days 4-8 (or... 6-10, as I found out)

What a week. My stress level is definitely going to be hard to deal with right now, which is not a good thing. I thought P3 would be easy - didn't know I was going to be dealing with a bunch of bullshit through this. I've been wanting a beer so bad the last few days - just something to relax me. I don't ever get to see my boyfriend anymore, my roommate is kindof a bitch and makes me feel VERY unwelcome with her. I need way more money than I have to pay for school, and I only have like 2 weeks to get it. I miss my sister more than anything. Overall I'm just VERY depressed right now.

Hopefully I can still stabilize through Phase 3. I'm not sure whether to force myself to eat even though I have no appetite or just let myself be depressed and not eat. I think not eating would really be bad for me at this point, but I know eating when I'm upset I usually feel like my stomach just sits and doesn't really digest anything.

UPDATE: took a break from blogging for a couple of hours and drove down to see my boyfriend, and got an herbal tea from Starbucks and I'm working on a venti cranberry tea before bed now. I feel much better and I don't feel heavy after being able to eat a fairly light dinner so I'm hoping I don't pay for eating while I was upset.


MOVING ON...
So this whole time, I had been counting the last 2 days without drops (er... 72 hours so as not to confuse anyone ;-) as part of my Phase 2 still... I found out this morning that those 72 hours are part of Phase 3 days! So I'm actually on D10 instead of D8 like I thought. BOOYAH! Halfway home, baby! That is, if I can stabilize. I'm doing fine so far, but I'm knocking on wood as I say that! I am up .4 above LDW today, but I hadn't had a BM for like 3 days until today so I'm hoping that was it. Speaking of... I'm TOTALLY cleaned out, now! Fair warning - just because smooth move doesn't work on the day that you drink it doesn't mean it's not working! I drank 2 cups that steeped for 15 minutes each yesterday and I was like "really? nothing?" so I went to bed. Woke up and spent about 80% of my day ready to run to the bathroom! Terrible, I know, and gross. Hopefully you're not eating. Needless to say I'm not stuffed up anymore Hahahaha!!

Easter weekend was great - I stayed below LDW all weekend and my sister and I had a great time cooking. I love cooking breakfast, so I went nuts when I cooked for her! We had eggs, some sausage (some ham... allinsideasandwich! LOL) grapefruit, and cauliflower hash one day. I don't remember what else I made but I know I made her my hotdog chili, which she loved. We spent all day Monday watching movies and making up stories about how Han Solo was in love with us. It's so great to have sister time... such a blessing!!

Got back "home" (more like "Bonnie's house") and my room was a disaster. The entire rest of the house was put together, painted (no lie!) and everything, but my room had boards and boxes everywhere. Thanks, thanks a lot. I don't mind the boxes - that's my stuff to deal with. But could I at least have a MATTRESS??! No! So I made a cubby on the floor. My boyfriend was going to come help me set up my bed yesterday, but didn't make it. So I updated my floor-pad to a more bed like state.  (see below... LOL)




Eating in Phase 3 is great - I'm adding foods in slowly but it's still great! Although I don't like the whole being absolutely stuffed to the gills thing... it's so hard to get 1500 calories in!! I never thought that would be hard. Although I will say today I added in 1oz of almonds and getting to 1500 was WAY easier. Gotta be careful with that, though... don't wanna overdo it! I added in almonds a couple days ago and did fine with them - yesterday I added broccoli and felt like crap and gained .4 but not sure if it was lack of sleep, lack of BM, or just water-weight. Hopefully it was one of those and not an actual gain! Anyway I'm still well within my 2lb range and as long as my weight doesn't spike I can catch it with a clean eating day or an egg & steak day (2 eggs, steak & cheese, steak & cheese) and bring it back down. I've been getting around 140g of protein, making about 40% of my calories protein calories. Seems to be working so far!

So far I've added in almonds, coconut milk, half and half (seem to be a little sensitive to this so I don't do a lot), and today I added Greek yogurt, flax, and raw cacao nibs. They are the BOMB diggity in some chocolate delight! Oh, I made peppermint CD. Probably my favorite so far.

I did go explore the HEB that's by our new house. It's HUGE! And amazing. I love HEB... don't get me wrong I feel like I'm living in hicktownRus again (which I vowed I would never do. Just goes to show, children, eat your green vegetables and NEVER say NEVER!), but I do love that HEB. And thank the Lord I'm only 8 miles away from Krav. I can escape there whenever I bloody well want now with much less gas penalties. Anyway, so while I was at HEB for some lemons and cocoa powder (lol), I stumbled upon something I don't ever really indulge in... pork.... and I wanted it. It was so delicious looking, and I DO need some more breakfast items... and it WAS sugar-free with no fillers....... so I buys. LOL.



Well, that's about all for now. Hopefully I can climb out of this funk by morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment