Saturday, April 16, 2011

VLCD Day 20 (-0.8)

OMG! I have never weighed this before in my life! Well, not healthfully, anyway! I think I shall continue the increased protein (but staying with 500 cals) for the next 3 days of my VLCD - I don't think I could survive without my drops for 2 days if I stayed on 100g... yikes!


So I took all of my measurements this morning, and compared them to my last round, and I'm about a half inch smaller than I was at my LDW last round, and nearly 2 inches smaller in all my areas than I was at my LDW on my first round. Aye caramba! I was able to get into my 30's dress this morning - I never thought I would be able to, honestly. I bought it when I was around 130 and planned on altering it... no need, now! And the fact that I am wearing it will keep me from ever letting myself gain... this has got to be my favorite outfit I've ever owned. Geez, I'm such an oldie. Lol!! I also discovered ModCloth last night, thanks to ads on Facebook. Yeah yeah yeah I know, I fell prey. Hahaha. But it's amazzinngggggg! Next year for Prom I can finally do what I've wanted to do for parties/prom for the last what 5 years?! Vintage! 100% vintage! It's just so me! Definitely check out that site if you like old/classic clothes... mostly 30s-50s styles. They've got kitchen accessories and stuff, too, but the clothes were definitely my favorite. I'm mad that I bought my bikini at Victoria's Secret, now! Lol!

On another note, I have been absolutely loving my Capella Flavor drops. I have been putting 6 drops of coconut and 3 drops of banana in a tall glass of ice water.... it tastes like a tropical paradise! Makes me want to drink even more water. The coconut is also fabulous in green tea - hot or iced. I will be out of the coconut flavor in NO TIME... I just got a sample size... dumb. LOL. But I am glad I got the big one of the banana flavor - that's going to be a life saver while I can't have bananas for a few weeks! The next flavors I'm gonna try are probably French Vanilla, Toasted Almond, Maple, and Klua & Cream. Idk... I want ALL of them!!!! Hahaha. I will get a few at a time I guess... if I have to.

So, plans for today include another detox bath (did one last night...). I really like detoxing - it sucks while I'm sitting there burning up sweating, but as soon as I get out I always feel SO refreshed! I used to sit in an infrared sauna at some friends' house when I would babysit for them - I got the same feeling from my detox bath last night. Greatness! My detox bath comes from Carol Esminger (you can see the vlog about it here) and it worked wonders! Just be sure you get the water literally as hot as you can stand it - you want to sweat :) I use 1lb of epsom salt and 1lb of baking soda, extremely hot water, and I soaked for 20 minutes. Followed with a cool shower and lots of water to replenish what I had sweated... I was SO relaxed!

I'm also going to hunt for a breakfast tray today! Random, I know, but I spend a lot of time in my room and eating/drinking on my bed.... it's not working so well trying to balance everything on my big poofy comforter LOL. My coffee is balanced precariously on the footboard right now... I keep giving it the evil eye.


Not sure about lunch yet, though I know it will include 5oz of shrimp! LOL! I might do shrimp/celery jambalaya again. That stuff is so freakin good! Then dinner will be chicken and radish soup. Addicting. Actually I may do THAT for lunch so I don't end up with the same exact things as yesterday for each meal. I'm sure I'll update after I eat, but I wanted to get my blogging done this morning since I've got a busy day ahead! Possibly going to be volunteering for the Miracle League from 1-4 today, too. I haven't heard back from them so I'm not sure what to do about that exactly.... hellewwwww?! Hahaha.

Good luck to you all - here's to reaching our goals and beyond!


-----  UPDATE -----

Went to IKEA and remembered that I had a $25 gift card... ended up getting a nice breakfast tray, a silicone ice cube tray for my Chocolate Delight, and a milk-frother! I know the milk frothers aren't all that great, but it was only 2 bucks and I had a gift card, so it really didn't cost me a thing. Teehee. Here's me using my new tray on my bed YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment