Friday, April 8, 2011

VLCD Day 12 (-0.4)

Sweetness.

And now that I know not to eat oranges, no more of THAT! Hahaha.

Quick blog today, since I've got to finish packing and then go to class this afternoon. Going to be driving to Fort Worth tonight after class for the Christian Homeschool Prom tomorrow night... Can't wait! It's gonna be so much funnnn! Last year was a blast.


This year my dress is actually a wedding dress - LOL. It's soooo pretty, though.



I'll post pictures of ME in the dress after prom, I'm sure. I did get my train put into a French Bustle so I don't step on it while I'm dancing. I think I'm going to do my  hair similar to the photo, though, and I wanna see what it looks like with long white gloves that I'm borrowing from a friend. 

Ok back to food! 

Today for lunch, I had cottage cheese with sliced grapefruit and cinnamon, and my veggie was cucumber slices dipped in a half Bragg's, half sambal oelek sauce. It was delish! Not sure what I'm making for dinner, but I have chicken defrosted so I'm probably going to use that for something... maybe chicken and sauted chard? Sounds good... or just chicken lettuce wraps. LOL. Well that's about all for now... Will blog again after prom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment