Wednesday, April 6, 2011

VLCD Day 10 (-1.8)

Well that pretty much made up for my stall. Sweet! And now I'm back to my set weight from last round... SWEET! I could stop here but I'm not hungry at all so I know there's still abnormal fat in there... Gonna keep going until the HCG stops removing fat and see where we go! Might as well since I *can't* stop for another 13 days. DUDE... 13 days that's all?! WOW! ^^

I tried cottage cheese today since I'm technically at my goal weight. I figured a stall/small gain wouldn't be that big of a deal since I'll be wanting to maintain soon, anyway. Unfortunately I couldn't wear my gloves at work today, so I'm hoping all the milk fat that was all over my skin doesn't freak out the HCG. :(




Anyway - the cottage cheese. It was, as my sister said, "Die Good". Forget DIMM (Deliciousness In My Mouth - HAHAHA), Die Good works perfect for this wonderful sweet delicious amazingness. I based my recipe on the one from this site, but instead of microwaving my apples I covered them and simmered for about 5-10 minutes with a gob of cinnamon, a drop of english toffee stevia, and a little bit of water. For the cottage cheese, I found Nancy's Organic 1% at Whole Foods, and measured out 100g of that, then sweetened it with vanilla stevia. When the apples were done, I just poured them and the juiciness into the cottage cheese, and then crumbled half of a Ryvita on top for a little crunch. DIE. GOOD. My veggie was half of a sliced cucumber with pepper and dipped in Bragg's. It, also, was pretty much Die Good.

After I got home and ate my Die Good lunch, I went shopping for the last few items for prom on Saturday. Don't look at me like that... we ALL wait until the last minute and you know it. I'm picking up my dress from the tailor Friday. Not just Friday but Friday evening. I was walking around the mall and headed for Victoria's Secret because I have a gift card to use, but got sidetracked by the big white flowers at Icing. I've been wanting a big white flower to wear in my hair for a few months, so I turned in and started looking. Turns out, they had TONS of jewelry that matched my prom dress, too, which I indeed needed. Made my way to the back and found a sale rack... make that 4 sale racks. Everything $2, as long as you buy 5 items. Well what's 2x5? 10?? I was planning on double that for a necklace alone! I ended up getting a necklace and earring set for prom, 3 more earrings in a set, 6 nose studs, a flower for my hair, a cute flower necklace, and a tiara, all for 15 dollars. Duh, winning! Idk if I will even use the tiara but who cares if it was all 15 bucks. o.O

Stopped by to see my boyfriend on the way home (with my new flower in my hair - which he loved! Yay!), and then got home just in time to cook dinner! No, I didn't end up going to VS after all... haha! Tomorrow perhaps... although there is lots of homework that needs reviewing tomorrow. Bleck.

So for dinner I made chicken and cabbage "tortilla" soup, with the other half of my Ryvita and an "orange julius" for dessert. Very good, very filling. I loveeee tortilla soup! For tomorrow I'm going to try some of my organic beef - wanna make a "burger" with it I think. Can't wait... I'm really liking all the different food this round!

And now to finish watching Meet the Parents and Facebooking. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment