Wednesday, April 13, 2011

VLCD Day 17 (0)

Today has been exciting! Being 1 lb below my actual goal weight is great - I could bump my calories up and maintain here until Sunday but I'm gonna stay at 500 as long as I can and see where I go.

I'm planning on taking my last drops and LDW this Sunday morning, then I get to start Phase 3 on Wednesday! Won't be any fantastic breakfast or anything - probably some steak, homemade sausage, or chicken for now. I want to move into adding foods slowly this round. I didn't have a problem adding anything last round at all, but I want to do everything right! I'm going to focus on protein for the first 2-3 days, then I will start adding eggs, cheese, yogurts, etc. OH and AVOCADOS! Hehe. I will also DEFINITELY be getting my calories up to at least 1500. Hopefully more than that, but that's the minimum! No more 1100-1300 days.

So today's meals weren't really much new... but they are some of my faves!

Lunch:
Beef & Tomato Chili with Ryvita
Apples dipped in English Toffee stevia
half passion half green tea

Dinner:
Chicken and Chard soup with Ryvita
Half a grapefruit (it was about 8 slices but I snacked... lol)



Well that's about it for now.... not much going on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment