Monday, April 18, 2011

VLCD Day 22 (-1.2)

Cheez-us! I'm at almost 125 now! I didn't even know I could be this tiny. LOL.

Today is my first VLCD day without drops... I was pretty much starving all morning until I had some chocolate delight, then it settled down a little bit. Got home and decided I wanted eggs for lunch, since I haven't had them for 24 days now. I went with 1 whole and 3 whites, per Dr. Simeon's requirements... I didn't really realize how much egg that is until I started cooking! I ended up making a bowl of eggdrop soup with 2 whites, and then scrambled spicy eggs and cabbage out of the whole + other white. I have never eaten anything this delicious... I mean I didn't even know an egg could taste like this! The scrambled eggs were supposed to be Okonomiyaki with cabbage, but it fell apart when I tried to flip it. LOL. Fail. But wowzers am I stuffed! P3 is going to be hard... I can already tell. Hahahaha.

For dinner I'm not sure what I'm going to make but I might make potato soup again (with radishes). I have some chicken defrosted that I need to use for dinner so it'll be something with chicken! I'm sure if I have time I'll update with what I end up making.

So that's all for now... now I gotta start packing! Moving to my roommate's new house this weekend.... woohoo? lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment